Saturday, April 14, 2012

Photo Challenge with Our Reflection

Our Reflection Photo Challenge

I am a bit late with my entry this week, but I have an excuse...my boyfriend is moving and we've been packing/unpacking/shopping.  The competition is tough already. I love this picture.  If the shadows weren't there the colour would mean nothing.  You can't beat a Darwin, Australia sunset!


Only one from me this week folks.

Join in! It's fun!

R xx
SHARE:

4 comments

Kimberly said...

This is such a beautiful picture! I would love to hang something like this up in my place as art! Great photo. I'm stopping by from the photo challenge. Take care.

Sue said...

Love it!

Jessica - Green PBnJs said...

Wow, love this! And in Australia, I know it had to be amazing there! -Jessica

Kate said...

Oh my goodness. Absolutely stunning! That sky is so beautiful. Great photo!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig