European Summer Dreams by craftboticq featuring navy jewelry
I haven't used Polyvore before and it's so much fun. I really enjoyed fantasy shopping and have realised I am still as obsessed with bows and stripes as I was last year! Yet, just like last year, I don't own anything nearly this co-ordinated! The best thing about it is I can still dream of owning Ray Bans, but without the sad realisation they just don't suit me. What do you like the best? R xx
I haven't used Polyvore before and it's so much fun. I really enjoyed fantasy shopping and have realised I am still as obsessed with bows and stripes as I was last year! Yet, just like last year, I don't own anything nearly this co-ordinated! The best thing about it is I can still dream of owning Ray Bans, but without the sad realisation they just don't suit me. What do you like the best? R xx
No comments
Post a Comment