Sunday, August 12, 2012

Romance, Chocolate Soup & Penguins: My Life in and Around Mannheim Part II

Romantic Heidelberg
(From left to right): Heidelberg love/ High street/ More town/Flowery bar!

(From left to right): The Cathedral square/ Statue/ View from the Castle/Inside the Castle

(Yup, you guessed it...from left to right): My kind of bag/ Drinking THICK chocolate milk/ Chocolate 'soup'/Chocospoons* FYI This shop is close to the cathedral...chocolate heaven mmmmm!

Luisenpark Nights in Mannheim



(You know the drill...): Me and the BOY! /Sleepy owl/ Perky Penguin/Boating Lake/ Me & Sleepy Owl/ Night time Boating Lake!

Happy Sunday folks!

On Craftbotic this week (so far!):
Monday: Valencia
Tuesday: Book Club
Wednesday: Blog Angels
Thursday: My Menu Week 3

Photobucket
SHARE:

4 comments

Ms. Morgan said...

It looks like you're having an amazing time. That Cathedral is beautiful. As for the chocolate soup... OMG!!!! :) My kind of heaven. :)


http://msmsorgansrealitycheck.blogspot.com

Alyx said...

you and your man are just too cute, and you guys look so happy! I'm so glad that things in germany are going so well for you!!

Cocalores said...

That chocolate bag? Love it!!! Great that you still have enough time for fun activities (and stupid school isn't taking away all of your holidays *g*)! xo Anja

Lieke said...

Ah Mannheim... what to say about it... I did my internship there and I didn't really like it.... But that was probably because I was all alone :(

Blogger Template Created by pipdig