I may have returned from my holiday in Spain a few (cough) kilos heavier than when I took off from Gatwick nearly 4 weeks ago. So in my resolute 'I must solve this immediately' way, I discussed with told Andi we were eating healthy for a week, and even worse for any red-blooded German guy, with practically no meat. So I went about finding interesting salad recipes online and then made these guys. Filling, healthy and heavy on the chopping in preparation.
I ate too much meat/ may have had too much alcohol over the weekend and my stomach was NOT happy. (I'll spare the details, but there's a reason it's called 'upset' in English). So on Monday, I sat my butt down for more recipe selection. This time, I made more concession to there being meat and something other than salad. (I'm not really a salad person....o.k so the chopping got to me!)
I came up with this meal plan for the week and thought it would be fun to make Andi a menu. I, of course, forgot to collect the links the first time round so had to go back and find the links for a second time. I will give my recipe feedback next week and share the photos. Please excuse them though....food photographer I am not.
Project dodge the bratwurst/kebab/meat eat healthy over the summer is in operation. After that I will be back to eating my dinners at school (lazy hey!)
Do you have a healthy recipe you could share with me? I'd love to have some help with coming up with week 3!
5 comments
Wow, Andi must be really excited to have you back in Germany - if you keep cooking like that, he'll never let you go back to England ;-)
xo Anja
I'm not a good cook at all, sorry! But your menu for the week looks delicious :)
Hi! Stopping by from the GFC blog hop and am now your newest follower:) Hope you can come check out Crazy Mama Drama !
http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846
You wanna come to america and be my personal chef? Because holy cow.
mmmm hun I am going to make every single one of these, thanks again for posting x
Post a Comment