Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Blog Angels April Reveal!

For the first time, my ability to engage with Blog Angels as fully as I love to just hasn't been possible. I had lots of plans for posts this month to encourage love in blog land, but it didn't happen for numerous reasons.  I guess it's a full on 'Of Mice and Men' message there - despite my best intentions, it all went a bit wrong.
 
CraftboticBlogAngel
I'd love to thank those ladies who took part this month and promise the new Angels that I am normally more in contact than I have been this time. If you are reading thinking, 'huh? What's Blog Angels?' well you can read all about the project here....or even better read the posts of those who took part and see what they have been doing to help another blog in secret throughout April.

This link-up is for current Blog Angels only. If you want to take part, you need to pop back from 15th May to join in the June round of the project. I am hoping to get more than 30 people in June, so if you can help me out, that would be awesome.

The ladies linking up below are all Blog Angels. They have spent their month helping out another blog, from commenting to arranging collaborations to giving social media shout outs. You never know, they might have been looking after you!

Angel ladies, you can link up your post below until the end of the week. Please remember to reveal the blog you have cared for, what you have done to help, and the most important, visit your blog and let them know you have been their angel!
Things are slowly starting to clear work wise (although a good 8 hours on a Sunday is something I am not keen to repeat any time soon...) That will hopefully mean my brain comes back and I can write lots more to my lovely reader friends. Until then....as a 'Miranda' character would say: "Bear with....."

(Don't know who 'Miranda' is? Check out the British sitcom series and you'll get a great insight into my silly sense of humour and great taste in comedy shows.)

Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
SHARE:

3 comments

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

I love Blog Angels! Thank you, Rosie! Oh, and did you notice I'm not late this time?! Miracles really do happen! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for hosting Blog Angels. This was my first time and I had a blast. And don't worry about being busy, I am just glad things are clearing up for you :D

I will certainly be looking to join in again in the future
xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting! Sorry I missed linking up half way...life has gotten a bit mad this month :-( .

Blogger Template Created by pipdig