Since last year I have been telling myself, and occasionally other people that I intend to start vlogging. I have bounced between thinking it could be a great adventure or that vlogging is confined to a 'younger' audience and producer. Are there actually any 'thirty-something' vloggers out there?
There MUST be, and if you know of any, or are one, then tweet me a link or leave a comment below and I promise to come and check you out. My first every video is a little bit about me, three things about me in fact, that will hopefully let us get to know each other a little better. And if you want to join in and make your own #threeaboutme video or turn it into a blog or Instagram post, I'd love to get to know you a bit better too. Just remember to use the hash tag so I can find you easily.
Also if you are not related to me, or one of my existing besties and actually subscribe to my channel....I might love you forever. Just shhhhhhh.....don't tell my husband that I promised that.
No comments
Post a Comment