You should pretty much know how this all works now so we'll be getting right to the point, but before we start we have some very important announcements!!
The next featured title is going to be Fallen by Lauren Kate!
I hope we will see you next round to follow and discuss along with us! :)
The next announcement is the winner of the giveaway. Drum roll please....
The next featured title is going to be Fallen by Lauren Kate!
I hope we will see you next round to follow and discuss along with us! :)
The next announcement is the winner of the giveaway. Drum roll please....
*Please note that we do not recommend anyone under the age of 18 to read or participate in this round of book club due to graphic scenes*
"Do you think Christian is capable of loving Ana?"
AND
How do you feel about Christian's relationship with Elena? What was in your head when you found out they were business partners?"
1 comment
I just finished the 50 shades books.
I just adore following your blog and am passing a Versatile Blogger Award on to you...if you haven't already received it before. You can read more about it here...
http://beingmomme.blogspot.com/2012/07/bloggers-are-best.html
Rhiannon
Post a Comment