Thanks to anyone who has visited throughout the day and put up with my blog 'mess'. I have now nearly finished. Just deciding on whether or not to have a background....oh and I need to make a load more buttons for the new look Craftbotic.
What do you guys think? Please be honest!
What do you guys think? Please be honest!
Rosie x
7 comments
I really like it! I love the clean lines and simplicity of the new look.
Rhiannon at beingmomme.blogspot.com
Yep! I agree with Rhiannon!!!! SUPER cute!
Cute blog! Stopping in from the Blog Hop! Love the colors & definitely love how simple and clean it is!
Sara
mommysummers.com
I like it, especially the scalloped edges. I think the header should be a little bigger though.
Thanks Breenah - I've made it as big as blogger will let it go! I changed it on your advice. Thank you for all of your feedback.
Rosie xx
I like the new layout, especially the little robot? at the top! :)
I love the blue! I would also add another color (something bright and warm) to give a more happy look. Great job!
Post a Comment