I am absolutely delighted to be co-hosting with Dalayna again for the 'Not Quite There Yet' Hop. It'll be great to meet some new tweeps. I know I am enjoying the blogs of the folks I have met through linking up each week. I think you guys will too.
So in the words of Dalayna
Welcome back to the brand new link up
So in the words of Dalayna
Welcome back to the brand new link up
Not Quite There Yet!
This link up is specifically for non-mommy and/ or unmarried bloggers.
(We still love all you married with kids folks!)
This will be a weekly link up rotating through different social media outlets for us to connect through. I hope that this link up will facilitate the making of many new friendships and partnerships. We are all in the same boat, let's get to know each other and support each other through life's twists and turns.
Alright, let's kick this thing off!
We will be linking up our Twitter accounts this week.
You know the drill...
1. Follow your host. That's me! :D
2. Follow ALL of your co-hosts. please and thank you!
Tarole from One Haloe Girl
Rosie from Craftbotic
Jessica from The Lily White English Rose
&
Erinn from Enhance Your Natural Beauty for Less
3. Link up your Twitter account (not your blog).
Next week we will be connecting via GFC!
4. Find some other great bloggers and follow along.
And be sure to send us a tweet so we can all follow you back!
5. Button up and spread the word!
Share this post on Twitter & Facebook!
If you are interested in co-hosting email me at
dalayna {dot} dillon {at} gmail {dot} com.
I have some book club updates tomorrow, my lovely blog angels will be sharing their half way experiences on Saturday, and a super guest post on Sunday from my super-friend Anja. I'll be back on Monday with some Christmas craftiness and then hopefully much more often, because I'm on holiday! Woo hoo! Thanks so much for joining in,







I have some book club updates tomorrow, my lovely blog angels will be sharing their half way experiences on Saturday, and a super guest post on Sunday from my super-friend Anja. I'll be back on Monday with some Christmas craftiness and then hopefully much more often, because I'm on holiday! Woo hoo! Thanks so much for joining in,
No comments
Post a Comment