I have never been later than I have with writing this Blog Angels post. It only occurred to me about 2 hours ago that it was shortly to be the end of February. Where did it go? I have so many blog posts bubbling in my head, but no time to seemingly put them together. I am excited for today, however, as I get to see my lovely Blog Angels reveal who they have been helping and how. I am also pretty excited to post my monthly book review tomorrow, so pop back along and find out about why February's book proved to be totally awesome!
If you want to see how they got on at the half way point of the project then check out here. Or if you want to know more about joining in with Blog Angels, check out my special page here.
Although to REALLY experience the awesomeness of being someone's Blog Angels, visit my people who have linked up. No matter how big or small a blog, they ALL have made a difference to someone else. How fantastic!
The sign-up for the next round of Blog Angels is on March 15th. So please don't add your link below unless you are a February Angel.
February Angels: make sure you go and introduce yourself to the blog you have been helping and leave a link to your reveal post. You can link up your reveals over the weekend.
I can't wait to read them!
So if you had a Blog Angel, what help would you want with your blog? If you are visiting because you have found you had a secret Angel, what was the experience like for you? I would love to hear your comments on the project.
6 comments
I need a button that says "sucky blog angel" so that everyone knows my shame.
Bahaha - PJ's comment is hilarious!
Needless to say, I guess anyone who takes part in Blog Angels deserves a gold medal (and I'm not just saying that because I'd like to have one, ha ha!)
Somehow, and I can't quite put my finger on the reason why, this time around has been the best round for me so far. I had picked up a lot of ideas during the previous rounds and now I had lots ideas to choose from on how to help "my" blog, making it easier to be sneaky and all out at the same time. Looking forward to the next round!
xo
Absolutely loved this round of Blog Angels! Thank you SO much Rosie for putting the effort into organising this! I cannot wait for next time!
Thanks so much, Rosie! I am definitely building "sneaky" skills! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
Rosie,
Thank you so much for organizing Blog Angels yet again. You make the bloggy world a better place!
ang
Howdy I am so excited I found your web site, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb work. facebook sign in
Post a Comment