
PJ and Anja have been absolute troopers throughout all of this and have totally forgiven my lack of organisation. I get sweet little emails asking me if I am still alive, but no judgement for my lame blog organisation. Proof if nothing else that you should definitely become life-long blog friends with them.
Throughout September we were making some crafts from paper. I love ALL of the projects this month, but it's not up to me. You can vote in a minute for your own project, but here's a recap for you in the mean time.
Anja's American State Art Wall
I am now set on stealing the wall art idea for my centre pieces - I've even located some left over currency while packing.
Which is your favourite? Vote below!
I am now set on stealing the wall art idea for my centre pieces - I've even located some left over currency while packing.
Which is your favourite? Vote below!
Now it's time to link up your own PAPER craft. These can be from this month or your crafty past. I may be biased but any wedding based paper craft would be most welcome!! The linky will be open for one week from today.
October is all about the up-cycling of unloved goods. I will be sharing my project with you tomorrow as I have been so late we are now a week behind. Please come back and check out my Australian inspired tray project! I will soon be the other side of my marking mountain and then very much back online.


No comments
Post a Comment