I absolutely love my project for this months challenge.
Long time readers might call me out on the fact that this is the second craft that is very similar. Remember this lovely project?
I still love and use this piece daily.
I found this piece for 4.99 at the local Salvation Army.
It's rusty.
Real rusty!
Nothing that some primer and paint can't help me with though.
If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen the cupboard I scored off craigslist last week. I love enamel topped cupboards!
I'm seriously obsessed with the patterns on the sides of this thing.
There is room for all of my colorful plates and my larger serving platters.
I cannot wait to have a garden or space where I am allowed to spray-paint. Then the big man (my one, not THE 'Big' man) would keep coming home from work to find lots of brightly-coloured projects scattering the house where once mere metal objects graced our presence. As he reads my blog, I think I may have just given him an incentive to stay in our apartment a bit longer. Ah well...a girl can dream.
Remember you can upload your Upcycle projects on the last Monday in October which is the 28th. Mrs B (or as I will be) shall look forward to seeing them.











No comments
Post a Comment