Hi there! I’m Brittney from Third Time’s a Charm. I’m a wife and mom, and love being both. My hubby is in the U.S. Military, and my little one is 20 months old and the sweetest thing ever.
My blog received its name because it usually takes me multiple tries to get something to work out. Whether it’s quilting, crocheting or my newest adventure, knitting, I tend to have MANY learning experiences. (And by learning experiences I mean mistakes.) I know I’m not alone in this and the purpose of my blog is not only to share my projects, but to make everyone feel better about their “learning experiences.” I also hope my blog will make you laugh a little. Need a laugh now? Check out my first post. It has a little something to do with exploding eggs…
I’ve only been blogging for about three months now, so I’m a definite newbie. And this is my FIRST ever guest post! I hope you like it! Thanks to Rosie for letting me share with you all of you great people today.
When I did my first rag quilt, I had VERY little sewing experience. I had made a few simple fleece quillows and some pillowcases. That is it! I used instructions from about.com on how to make a rag quilt. I’ve also found this great youtube video if you are more of a visual person.
Rag quilts are a great gift because they can be made for any age, size, or personality. I have made a king size one for a wedding gift, a throw size for our house, and several Christmas throw quilts that I gave as presents. They LOVE ‘em. It’s a great gift for people to snuggle up in on cold nights.
Thanks for letting me share, and have a fantastic day!
Brittney xx



1 comment
Saw you on Third Times a Charm. Welcome to blogging. I'm your new GFC follower. I'd love for you to come visit my blog sometime. Have a great week!
Marilyn
4you-withlove.blogspot.com
Post a Comment