At the moment, I am definitely in the 'amateur' crafter catagory. So inevitably I spend a lot of time browsing the rest of blogland in envy of all of the things I wish I could make.
Shortly after Christmas I bought a basic sewing machine and used two fantastic blogs to guide me through the following projects to make some birthday gifts for my lovely friends.
The first Sweet Verbena, is one of the funkiest sewing sites out there. There are so many gorgeous projects to try. I started small, making this pencil case for my friend who lives in Australia.
I filled it with fineliners (every teacher's dream!)
The second project I used was from That's My Letter. I love typography so this site ticks all of my boxes. I bet that it will tick yours too. I made a fabric pouch for a good friend and filled it with nail goodies.
Both of these projects are clearly explained: perfect for a beginner. So thanks for great tutorials guys. Please go and check them out and follow along.
Rosie xx




4 comments
Thanks so much for the invite! I love your little craft-bot in your header :-)
I'm your newest follower and would love for you to follow me...fellow sewers.
I'd also love to guest post some time too. Let me know.
Take care,
Jen
sunnyvanilla.blogspot.com
Such a sweet gift to give. Great fabric selection. Congratulations on your newest blog adventure (I found you from a comment at A Night Owl Blogspot). I am happy to follow along for your newest adventure. I would love it if you wanted to stop over and follow me back too :)
amy @ whilewearingheels.blogspot.com
Such cute bags, and great gifts too! Thanks for stopping by my blog, am enjoying reading yours :)
The effort you made is easy to follow...look easy to do.
Send gifts to pakistan
Post a Comment