Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Resolutions in Motion: An Update - I've only gone and done it!


If you caught last Tuesday's post, you would know that I had joined the Resolutions in Motion link up in order to finally sort out a Facebook page.
I had three goals to achieve before December 18th. They were:
1. To set up my Facebook page and design a header. To share a tutorial for making the header..
2. To design a button to go in my posts for the next six weeks and put it in all of my posts.
3. To hold a one off Facebook link up to help reach my goal of 100 likes.
 
Well, less than one week later -I've completed it. Thanks to you guys, my giveaway (still you guys), and the wonderful promotional work of my Facebook Follow Fest Co-hosts (um, still not really me!)
 
So THANK YOU! I'm at 114 likes as of Sunday 11th, I have a button and lots of support.  If you missed the tutorial on the world's easiest way to make a Facebook header, it's here.
 
I considered that I may need to change my goal posts. After all, it was meant to be a journey over a number of weeks. The thing is, I didn't just do it for numbers. I decided to join Facebook to engage with people who don't use Twitter, or any of the other social media. So that's what I am going to do!
 
My extended goal is:
 - to engage with the people who liked me on Facebook. I want to visit your blogs, comment on your status updates and try and share interesting content on Facebook that doesn't appear on my blog.
 - to create a Facebook group for Blog Angels and use this as a way to share good Blog Angels ideas.
 
If you want me to stalk get to know you over the time, just press below!

Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
SHARE:

6 comments

Unknown said...

I can't like your page... Facebook blocked me for "spamming". Yes, I liked 15 pages in a row and they blocked me for 1 months... In two weeks, I'll like yours ;)

Bisous

http://ellecrafts.blogspot.com

PJ @ Planned in Pencil said...

Go Rosie Go! I think its awesome that you have already surpassed your goal!

Cocalores said...

So cool! It's great that you have already reached your goal! I bet if you decided to obtain a degree in astrophysics, you could do that too =) (Well, if you reach your aim so easily, you gotta aim higher ;-)

xo

Kate said...

You rock! And I'm excited for you to make a Blog Angel group! :) I could use some pointers!

A Proverbs 31 Wife said...

Way to go!!!!

Megan Tenney said...

That's a great idea to extend your goal, and I love the idea for the Blog Angels group!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig