I am truly amazed that a year has gone by since I launched Craftbotic last year. So how am I feeling on our big day?
Well, lots actually! I'm grateful, excited and definitely proud. I'm also a little confused as to how something so small a year ago has managed to do so well. That's when I start to feel thankful for all you reader types again. It's a spin-cycle of emotions, 'tis what it is.
I think I am probably meant to be celebrating with 'The World's Largest Giveaway' or with a 'What I Know About Blogging' series or even a 'Guest Post Extravaganza'. The truth is, though, that I only remembered we were a year old yesterday, when I had a subscription reminder from my Linky Tools provider!
To celebrate and to say muchos gracias for reading, I have provided you with two little treats. Firstly, and completely for free, I've made these social media buttons for you to download. Just click on the image to be taken to the download!
I am also giving away all four of my featured ad spaces this month. This is a 250 x 250 spot, with social media shout-outs on the posts from your sites that I love throughout the month. Just enter the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win.* I will be drawing the winners on Sunday 17th March. Please follow the asterisk to find out more about the terms & conditions of the giveaway.
I hope that if you follow Craftbotic you will enter; I want to reward my current readers for keeping up with the outpourings from my brain! If you are new; welcome and I do hope you'll leave a comment so I can visit you back.
*This giveaway is conditional on fulfilling certain criteria. All entries will be verified before prizes are awarded. The odds of winning the prize are dependent on the number of entries which cannot be determined in advance. The prize will be drawn on Sunday 17th March. Winners will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours to claim the prize. No cash alternative will be offered. The ad spot is worth $20 and will run for 30 days.
10 comments
Congratulations on your 1 year Birthday!
Laura@MiceInTheKitchen
Happy blog birthday :D
Happy birthday! =) I didn't know we were just three weeks apart, what a coinkidink! Just think about all the great things you have accomplished this year, isn't that awesome?
xo
Happy Blog Birthday Rosie :) I have loved reading your blog for the last year and look forward to the next :)
Happy Blog Birthday!
Happy Blogiversary!
I have so enjoyed reading along and getting to know you. I love our craft challenge!
You are awesome!
Happy blogiversary!!!
Happy blogiversary!!!
Well, happy first birthday to your blog, Rosie! :)
Hi Rosie, I totally missed this!!! So sorry! Congrats, and I can't believe it is only 1 year! Your blog is so amazing and feels so big. So well done and keep up the good work.
Post a Comment