Can you believe that there is only ONE more week of March left? I think life has hit fast-forward; has it for you? I am excited to round-up this month's craft challenge and invite you to link-up your crafts to wear. Don't have anything to link up? Then check out our featured projects and vote on your favourite. Want a reminder of what they were?
There are my super easy Clay Bake Earrings:
PJ's awesome Apron:
And last, but not least, Anja's Statement Collar Necklace
So which is your favourite? We'd love it if you'd vote below!
Now it's time to see what you lovely folks have been up to. Please remember that you should only link up crafts that you can wear, that you have made in the month of March 2013 as part of the Craft Challenge project. Other projects will be deleted, no matter how fabulous or yummy they might actually be.
If you're new to the Craft Challenge then feel free to join in for whatever month you want. Anja, PJ and I each PIN our favourite project to our Craft Challenge Pinterest board which is also a great one- stop shop to catch up on all of our past projects.
In April our challenge is to spend less than $10 on some budget décor for the house. By current exchange rates, I place that at £6.57 and 7 Euros and 70 Cents. You can find all of the monthly themes on our Pinterest board.
Happy Monday before Easter folks!
So which is your favourite? We'd love it if you'd vote below!
Now it's time to see what you lovely folks have been up to. Please remember that you should only link up crafts that you can wear, that you have made in the month of March 2013 as part of the Craft Challenge project. Other projects will be deleted, no matter how fabulous or yummy they might actually be.
If you're new to the Craft Challenge then feel free to join in for whatever month you want. Anja, PJ and I each PIN our favourite project to our Craft Challenge Pinterest board which is also a great one- stop shop to catch up on all of our past projects.
In April our challenge is to spend less than $10 on some budget décor for the house. By current exchange rates, I place that at £6.57 and 7 Euros and 70 Cents. You can find all of the monthly themes on our Pinterest board.
Happy Monday before Easter folks!

2 comments
All the host projects are great - definitely hard to pick jus!
I really want to try those earrings - they actually look doable!!
Post a Comment