Monday, June 24, 2013

Craft Challenge June - Vote and 'The Key to my Heart' link-up.

June has flown by and despite the fact most of it was spent away from my fiancé, it has been a romance-fuelled month. There's nothing like wedding planning to make your stomach butterflies flutter. It's time for you lovely lot to vote on which of our romantic crafts was your favourite and also to link your romance-filled projects, be they crafty, date ideas or even a recipe - if it represents 'The Key to YOUR Heart' then add it in!

Here's a quick reminder of our projects this month for you:

Which was your favourite project? Vote below!

So now it's time for you to link up your own projects. Please only link up 'heart felt' ideas or I will need to delete your entry. Particularly if you are the person selling watches who links up each time. I will just be deleting your advert from the linky!

In July it's all about food and it's time (with some sunshine) to make something tasty, perhaps for the BBQ, a picnic or even a summer party. I will be back next week and cannot wait to mull over what I might make to share with you next week. Until then!
Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig