Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August Craft Challenge 'Garden Crafts' Round-up, Vote and Link-Up

 
Yes it's that time again to round-up this month's Craft Challenge, to vote on your favourite projects and to add your own to our link-up. We are celebrating having some sunshine and summer with garden projects this month. This was quite difficult for PJ and I as we have no garden, but nonetheless we found a project to brighten up someone else's day. Let's recap what we made:


Which of these projects do you like the best? Vote below:

Now it is your turn to link-up your OUTDOOR crafts. This month this can include recipes for the BBQ or a picnic too. The link party will be available for one week and then we will choose our favourite projects to pin to our Pinterest board.

I hope you guys enjoyed your summer and are very ready for the next chapter of the Craft Challenge. September brings us the fantastic opportunity to try our hands at crafting with paper...this should definitely be good fun. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with too.

Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig